As a Jungian Therapist in New York City, I use unconscious material such as life events, present and past dreams, physical and other symptoms and approach them symbolically through verbal and non-verbal means. Many years in the study of world religions and symbol systems as well as a student and teacher (designated Dharma Master, Il Bung Sang Jung) of Buddhadharma inform my practice.
I bring to our work together my years of psychoanalytic training and life experience derived from classical Jungian analysis and modern group analysis. I have adapted my group analysis in New York to our changing times to enable an intimate emotional dialogue with oneself and others. Join me in engaging your conversation with the wisdom of your own deep unconscious.
- Post Traumatic Stress (PTS)
- Mid-life Crisis
- Dissociative Disorders
- Personality Disorders
- Relationship conditions
- Chronic pain
- Life Direction
- Life Work
Years in Practice: 28 Years
Schools & Degrees
- New York University, Masters in Social Work (Clinical Emphasis), 1988.
- Licensed Clinical Social Work certified 1988.
- Post-Graduate Certification in Jungian Analysis: C. G. Jung Institute of New York, 1997.
- L.C.S.W.-R, 073662, New York
- LP, 000793, New York
- Member of National Association for Advancement of Psychoanalysis (NAAP)
- Vice President of New York Association for Analytical Psychology (NYAAP)
- Former Acting President of New York Association for Analytical Psychology (NYAAP)
- Former President of Mid-Hudson Jung Society
- Currently faculty member of the CG Jung Institute of New York